Enabling the Third Party Cookies!
If you have entered myshopify domain and yet, our app is asking over and over again, problem is not the ‘cookies’ but ‘third-party cookies’
Way Shopify-integrated-app works is through the iFrame and hence, all the cookies set by the iFrame are considered as ‘third-party cookies’ This is disable by default in few browsers, you need to enable it before proceeding. Please note that, we are GDRP compliance and doesn’t store any information whatsoever, cookies are only to tell you which shop is logged in so that you can change your settings.
- Select the Chrome menu in the upper-right of the window.
- Select Settings.
- Select Show advanced settings
- Select Content settings
- Ensure the option Allow local data to be set (recommended) is checked.
- Ensure the checkbox labeled Block third-party cookies and site data is unchecked.
- Select Safari in the menu bar.
- Select Preferences
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Under “Block cookies and other website data”, choose Never.
- Depending on the version of Safari, the option may also be to “Always allow” cookies.
- Select the Firefox menu.
- Select Options.
- If you are using Windows, select Options.
- If you are using Mac OS, select Preferences.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- Under Content Blocking make sure All third-party cookies is unchecked.
- Select “Settings“
- Select “View advanced settings“
- Under cookies make sure “Don’t block cookies” is selected.
If you still have an option, please contact us inside the app.