How to increase the performance of Cozy Image Gallery?
- Try to limit the number of images you are embedding into the Gallery.
- If you still have to add a lot of images on a single page, use multiple galleries with Lazy Load.
- Prefer JPEG/JPG over PNG or GIF if you don’t need transparency which is in most cases.
- Delete galleries which you don’t need anymore to improve cache hit.
- If your gallery is embedded in the middle of the page or footer, try our Lazy Load.
- Do not change the extension of the images you upload.
You may also like...