Making Most of Cozy Recent Sales
eCommerce is driven more by PANIC and TRUST than needs!
Cozy Recent Sales helps you doing BOTH!
Show Recent Orders
Cozy Recent Sales takes your recent orders and show that to your customers.
- Initial Delay: Customer look at the product for only few seconds and then close the window. This time depends on type of products you are selling, in most of the cases it is less than 20 seconds. Thus, you should set this value less than 20 seconds.
- Delay Between Notifications: Idealy we don’t want to provoke customers to close notifications but we do want customers to look at how many customers are interested in a product or buying from the website which will promote more buying. Thus, delay should be somewhere between 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
- Seconds for which notification is shown: It takes two seconds combined for showing and hiding of notifications, thus taking this into account, we want these notifications to appear for enough seconds to look or click on but not long enough to stay on page. We recommend these values no more than 9 seconds and no less than 5 seconds.
- Times a same variant is shown per session: Customers don’t like repeating products, it is kind of boring! If you have a lot of products, you might want to lower its value to just 1. However, don’t be panic when you don’t see a notification, it is just that, you have seen every order at least once! When you restart a browser, notifications will be back again 🙂
- Notifications per page: It is okay to show so many notifications as long as time between notifications is bigger than 30 seconds. Otherwise, keep this very low – 3 notifications per page is good enough.